Debt Free – This parameter is tentative indication of company’s resilience during poor economic conditions, which gives them greater chances of surviving in long run.
The above list is generated based on the following criteria.
- Virtually no debt compared to Market Cap and Total shareholders fund.
- Positive Return on Capital Employed.
- Market Capitalization greater than 25 Cr.
- Promoter holding greater than 25 % of Total Holdings.
- YOY debts growth greater than -20%.
- Positive Shareholders fund.